Friday, July 31, 2015

Hola from Mexico

Wednesday, July 22nd 5:40 pm  First email home!


Your Missionary's mailing addres is:
Sister Schmidt
31/08/15 9-C
Carretera Tenayuca-Chalmita #828
Colonia Zona Escolar, Gustavo A. Madero
07230 Mexico, Distrito Federal
Mexico

The estimated departure date for your missionary is 31/08/15. The use of the
above address on all correspondence will greatly facilitate delivery to your missionary
at the MTC. Please don't send packages.

Hi Mom and Dad! 
I have arrived at the MTC safe and sound.  It wasn't for lack of trying though.  My papers got messed up when I came through immigration and they had to take myself and 4 other missionaries up to the immigration office to get it straightened out.  It was an adventure. 
My companion is really nice.  Her name is Sister Labrum and she is going to Aguascalientes as well.  My companion might change though.  I talked to my branch president and he said their going to coordinate with the area medical officer to see if the want to modify my call and train me as a mission nurse.  I´ll keep you posted.  
I love you both!! My p-days are Wednesdays so wont be able to email again until next week.  But everything is going well so far.


No comments:

Post a Comment