Saturday, February 20, 2016

Week 29: Happy (Almost) Valentines Day ~ February 8, 2016

Hola familia!

I have officially lost track of what week it is. And now I don't care enough to find out. But I think it's safe to say I have a fair number of weeks. 

Well the most exciting news is that María is still progressing towards her baptismal date! We are really excited for the 20th. My companion and I are both hoping we don't get transferred so that we'll be here for her baptism. 
We also found a new apartment to rent and we are planned on moving this weekend which is really excited. It closer to where we spend the majority of our time and the rent is cheaper. 

Well... Those are the highlights of this past week. We are hoping to have a week even better this week.  Love you!

Hermana Schmidt

No comments:

Post a Comment