Friday, January 29, 2016

Week 26: 6 Months! ~ January 18, 2016

Well another week has come and gone. I can't believe how quickly the time is passing.   This week will be six months since I left home for the MTC. Crazy. 
This was kind of an odd week because all of the indicators that we use to track our work as missionaries were really low, but Maria came to church again and she is really excited to get baptized in February. She told her boss this week that she won't be working Sundays anymore because she's Mormon and she has to go to church. Haha. I love it! We are really excited about the progress she's making.
Well... That's about all I have to report for this week. We still don't have a new house, but I know the Lord will provide. Keep praying for me and that we'll be able to find new people to teach this week.

Con mucho amor,
Hermana Schmidt 

No comments:

Post a Comment