Saturday, November 19, 2016

Week 60 ~ September 12, 2016

So María Fernanda and Juventino were baptized! 

Moises was not able to move out of his house in order to stop living with his girlfriend so we had to postpone his baptism until the 24th. But I think it is good that he'll have a few more weeks to prepare. 

This week we had transfers and imagine my surprise when they told me that Hermana Machado was going to be transferred. It's not very common that the trainer stays in the area, and I am going to miss her a lot. But I was even more surprised when they told me that I was going to be training AGAIN! 12 more weeks! Haha. Basically all that I have left. But I feel really blessed to have the opportunity again. My new companion is named Hermana Bante, she is 19 and from Oaxaca. I feel so blessed to be her trainer. She is already helped me to feel less tired and more animated to keep working. I left my camera adapter at the house so I can't send pictures (H. Machado sent me the other foto) but I'll have lots to send next week. 

Well I'm (as always) out of time so I can't write more but keep praying and I'll keep working! 
Hermana Schmidt


No comments:

Post a Comment