Saturday, November 19, 2016

Week 65 ~ October 17, 2016

Hola Familia,

I ran out of time last week and I am almost out of time again. (Even after almost 15 months I'm still not great at managing my email time. Jaja.) The exciting news for today is that we have a baptism scheduled for Saturday!!! Moises is finally going to be baptized. I think about how much I have seen him change the last few months and I feel so amazed at what the gospel can do for people. He stopped smoking and working on Sundays. Started living the law of chastity and studying the scriptures every day. And it shows, in his face even, the change that he's had. He always tells us that God is blessing him in every part of his life, even his business is doing better. Those are the kind of miracles that happen every day in the lives of the people that the missionaries teach.

Well.... I think that was the exciting news for this week. I hope to be sending pictures next week which will be a new transfer, but will almost surely find me here in San Luis.

Love you all!


Hermana Schmidt

No comments:

Post a Comment