Friday, July 15, 2016

Week 32 ~ February 29, 2016 ~ Cambios Especiales

Well this week was totally crazy. Friday morning we got the call that there were going to be special transfers. Hermana Barzola left to go to San Luis and my new companion is the Hermana Yañez. She had a problem with the president of the relief society in the other area so they sent her here. Even though she has about 6 months more in the mission than me they left me as senior companion and I'm pretty sure she is not happy about that.

It's been an adjustment but all is well. I was listening to President Kimball talk about pride and he quoted Ether 12:27. The first part has never really stuck out me but this time it sounded.... almost like a warning. It says "If men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness." What a weird promise. But it is true. But his assurance of blessings comes at the end and that is even more true.

I love you all! Have a good week. 

Hermana Schmidt

No comments:

Post a Comment