Friday, July 15, 2016

Week 35 ~ March 21, 2016 ~ Un Bautismo!

Well I spent all my time answering emails. (Whoops) So I'm only going to write about Saturday. It was one of the happiest, but also saddest days of my mission. In the morning my companion and I were very excitedly making plans for the baptism of Marí when we got a call from a ward member telling us that one of the sister that we visit regurally had passed away. I couldn't believe it. We had seen her less than a week ago and she was fine. And she is only about 50 years old. We passed by to see her family and her daughter was crying and asked me to say a prayer. I couldn't even do it I was crying so hard. She out of the blue got an infection that spread to her heart and she died only a few days after getting sick. Her youngest daughter just barely turned 16. 
But then that night Marí got baptized and it was such a sweet moment. She was so very happy and it gave us a lot of joy to see her take this step.

Well I love you all. Pray for us!

Hermana Schmidt



No comments:

Post a Comment