Friday, July 15, 2016

Week 36 ~ March 28, 2016 ~ Happy Easter?

Happy Easter (apparently) everyone! 

I honestly thought that Easter was going to be this coming Sunday but everyone is telling me happy Easter so... I guess I missed it. Easter here is a much bigger deal than it is there. They celebrate the whole week! I thought (They call is the holy week but it started Thursday. Which is why I thought it would be until the following sunday but whatever) and every gets drunk or leaves town. It is terrible.
But we'll keep working. 

The only big news is that another transfer ended here and my companion and I are going to be staying together in this area. I almost can't believe it because we don't work well together but I guess God wants us to learn. So learn we shall.

Pray for us! 

Hermana Schmidt


No comments:

Post a Comment