Saturday, July 16, 2016

Week 51 ~ July 11, 2016 ~ Still Homeless

We I've officially been in San Luis three weeks and we are still living with the Hermanas from Jardin. We had a maybe option for an apartment but yesterday they told us that they don't want to rent anymore. Luckily all 4 of us have good attitudes and every day we get a little more settled in. We will probably have just gotten comfortable by the time we find a house. But we have a lot of fun. 

This week we had one investigator come to church. His name is Moises and he has a lot of desire, but also a lot of problems. He lives with his girlfriend and he smokes. But we're working on the smoking and he said he would talk to his girlfriend about getting married. Right now he has a baptismal date set for the 30th of this month, but I doubt he'll be married by then. But I know that crazier things have happened.  

I know I should have more things but this is seriously all I can remember.... The days pass so fast but at the same time I feel like the last week was 4 months long. Jaja.

Pray for us. 
Love,

Hermana Schmidt

No comments:

Post a Comment