Saturday, July 16, 2016

Week 42 ~ May 9, 2016 ~ The 8th Transfer

Hello,

I finally have a few minutes to write about the past few weeks but we'll start with what happened in transfers. I'm going to be staying here in Versalles another transfer but I have a new companion. Her name is Hermana Pacheco and she's from... a part of Mexico that I do not know how to spell. But it's in southern Mexico. 
This Saturday were going to have a baptism and I am super excited that I'm still going to be here to see it. Our investigator Alfonso is going to be baptized by his brother Marco who is a recent convert.

We're still visiting Jose (the alcoholic who contacted us in the street) and he is progressing well but it's going to be an uphill battle to get him ready to be baptized. 

The Paredes family told us that they need time and that was a huge bummer. But I have no doubt that they will get baptized someday it just probably will be with other missionaries. 
Well... I feel like I should have more to tell you but I can't think of anything. Pray for us to find new people to teach.

I love you and Happy Mother's day to all.

Hermana Schmidt





No comments:

Post a Comment